Technical Fellowship Program
Miami Light Project’s Technical Fellowship Program is a program designed to benefit early-career technicians and support the workforce development in Miami. The program’s goal is to provide technical theater training and paid work experience for emerging Miami-based technicians.
The program’s intensive training includes:
- Free workshops focusing on Intro to Lighting, Audio, Video, Freelance Finance Management, Box Office, and more.
- Free entrance to industry demos.
- 40 hours of job training – hands-on, one-on-one observation and mentorship, gaining real-time, on-the-job experience backstage during live events.
- Paid internship – available for those who complete the 40 hours of job training and workshops.
- Employment opportunities.
Workshops and job training will take place between the summer months of 2020.
Applications were due electronically on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2020