Miami Light Project’s Technical Fellowship Program is a program designed to benefit early-career technicians and support the workforce development in Miami. The program’s goal is to provide free virtual technical theater workshops and paid work experience for emerging Miami-based technicians.
The program’s intensive training includes:
• Free workshops focusing on Intro to Lighting, Audio, Video, Stage Management, Light Board and more.
• Free entrance to industry demos.
• 40 hours of job training – hands-on, one-on-one observation and mentorship, gaining real-time, on-the-job experience backstage during live events.
• Paid internship – available for those who complete the 40 hours of job training and workshops.
• Employment opportunities.
Workshops and job training will take place between the spring months of 2021.
Click Here to Apply on Submittable
Technical Fellowship Program submissions are now being accepted via the Submittable platform. Electronic applications will be due at 11:59pm on Monday, March 22, 2021.
Technical Fellows must live in South Florida and be eligible to work in the United States.
For more information, please email [email protected].